May 20, 2009 at 7:15 am #1236433
Hi all, it is time for me to clear out a few items that have been sitting around neglected.
I will try to include pictures. All prices are estimations – I will consider any offers.
1. Hennessy Hammock ULTRALITE BACKPACKER A-SYM. ($150)
2. Hennessy Super Shelter (undercover plus pad) ($99)
3. UL 9×7 silnylon tarp (367 grams) ($70)
4. Golite poncho tarp :(285 grams)
5. Six Moons Design Lunar Solo tent ($160)
6. Moonstone Goretex pants (size Medium womans – I don't have a weight on these but they are not UL – they are heavy duty winter goretex pants for skiing) ($35)
7. One pair unused smartwool black size large sock liners ($7)
8. Sierra Designs Lowell Arctic Parka – Ranger quality, 900 fill goose down. Never used camping – only worn a few times walking in town – this parka is far too warm, even for my Canadian winter! (weight provided if interested)($250)
9. Montrail Hurricane Ridge XCR trail runners – men's size 10 (Eur 44)(never used – bought on sale and don't fit well enough) ($60)
10. Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket, green with hood (passing it on, Steve – thanks!) ($80)
These items will ship from Canada, I will have to get back to you on shipping prices when we talk.
Please reply to this post with an email add.
some pics:May 20, 2009 at 7:29 am #1502409
what size is the Montbell UL Down Inner JacketMay 20, 2009 at 7:38 am #1502410
PM sent on Go-lite poncho.May 20, 2009 at 8:34 am #1502425
sorry – montbell down UL is a size LargeMay 20, 2009 at 9:20 am #1502434
Details on the Lunar Solo? Colour, floor, year?
Thanks,May 20, 2009 at 9:38 am #1502437
@tallblokeLocale: DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
I'll take the Montbell if Roger A doesn't want a Large.
email@example.comMay 20, 2009 at 12:26 pm #1502479
OK – the poncho is sold.'
I will have to look up the details on the Lunar solo. It is not the 'e' version – it is gray monotone and is a few years old, though it has not seen much use. Sorry to be vague, Andrew. I will look it up when I get home. Would a picture help?
robMay 20, 2009 at 7:30 pm #1502602
@rodney_mrukLocale: Northeast Oregon
I am interested in the Lunar Solo. I understand it is not an enhanced model. Does it have a bathtub floor with mesh venting. A picture is worth a thousand words. I also would like to know the weight. Did you seam seal it?
Thanks and I await your reply.
firstname.lastname@example.orgMay 21, 2009 at 6:44 am #1502692
Sorry for having poor descriptors, especially of the lunar solo. Here are some pictures I just took in my back yard.May 21, 2009 at 7:26 am #1502705
@wandering_bobLocale: Oregon, USA
That sure looks like the enhanced version to me (and I have one).
The original Lunar Solo used a 2nd external pole at the rear for more headroom, and the vestibule was a single piece with three velcro closures along the right side of the tent body for attachment. Both features are missing in these photos.
The only enhanced feature I don't see 9clearly) is the bathtub floor. I suppose it's possible the Ron modified the LS once before he brought out the enhanced (LSe) version.May 22, 2009 at 5:47 am #1502960
Bob, thanks for pointing that out. I honestly have no idea what the 'e' is for. I just assumed that this was not enhanced becuase it does not have the same colouring and tags as the newer models you can see online. Maybe someone can definitively clarify?May 23, 2009 at 7:28 pm #1503176
If the Montbell is still available I'm interested.
mheath2 (at) gmail dot com
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.