Topic

F.S. golite virga and jetboil

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap F.S. golite virga and jetboil

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ryan P. Murphy
    BPL Member

@rmurphy

Locale: Virginia

I'm downsizing my gear closet so a few things need to go.

Golite Virga 8oz rainjacket: size small, color is slate gray through the torso and the shoulders/sleeves/hood are green (I believe Golite calls this color avocado). The jacket was bought spring 2007 and has spent most of its "used time" sitting in the pack. It's a great lightweight rainjacket. The printed-on Golite logo is a little worn (you can see some of the gray through the white ink) but that and some light soiling on the cuffs are the only visible wear. $50 shipped CONUS.

Jetboil PCS. Close to new condition. This is about 3 years old and has been used maybe 4 times (that's why it needs to go) I have 2 cups to choose from, standard black, or camo. For an extra $10 you can have both.
    $45 shipped CONUS.

Email me at rpatrickmurphy(at)gmail(dot) com. I prefer paypal but would be willing to make other arrangements. Cheers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!