Topic

Deuter……sleeping bag?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Deuter……sleeping bag?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Morrison
    Spectator

@sjdm4211

Locale: Smokies

Has anybody seen the Deuter Dreamlite 500 sleeping bag? I didn't even know Deuter made sleeping bags? It is almost unbelievable that this bag weighs only 1lb. 2oz., rated down to 40 degrees, packs down to 4.75" x 9.75" and only costs around $60! It sounds too good to be true but I just bid on one on ebay. If there sleeping bags have the same quality as there packs then it should be a good bag. Here is a link: http://www.deuterusa.com/products/productDetail.php?packID=dreamlite&sub=bags&tert=

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

I imagine the temp rating will be off by ten degrees. Let us know how it does.

Andrei D

@stroszek

I made a mistake of buying one for a trip in the desert. It was very cold at about 60F (w/o a tent), so that I was only able to sleep with a wind shirt on and a trash bag over my legs.

I guess a cheap fleece blanket will have the same temp rating.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools