Topic

Granite Gear Virga

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap Granite Gear Virga

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joe DeLoss

@goinggrindel

Locale: Sunny Central Ohio

I've got a regular torso brown virga that has been modified, it comes in at 17.8 ounces. The modifications made have involved shortening excess webbing, burning the ends to prevent fraying, and shortening the extension collar by half the length. The collar looks the same as the manufacturer setup but 8 inches shorter. I resewed the drawstring and reinforcement to resemble the original bag. Only been used for one weekend trip, I replaced it with a Zpack Zilch which was more fitting for my weekend set up.

The bag fits me perfectly with a little extra room to grow with the straps. I'm just under 6ft with a 31/32 inch waist. $50 including shipping in the greater 48. Prefer money order but will accept paypal. PM me for details.

Virga

Darrin Wilson

@www-wilson

Hi, I'm interested in your Virga for sale, but I don't know how to PM you on this site. Could someone help me out?
    Thanks!

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

You can send a PM to Joe with this link.

Joe DeLoss

@goinggrindel

I just pulled out the virga and wanted to note a few more of my modifications. I removed the ice axe loops, size tag, and the carrying loop. The bag still has a waist belt, sternum strap, all the compression straps, and side pockets.

Thanks for the interest.

Joe DeLoss

@goinggrindel

SOLD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!