Topic

FS or Trade: Mountain Hardwear Phantom 15 Regular

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS or Trade: Mountain Hardwear Phantom 15 Regular

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joe DeLoss

@goinggrindel

Locale: Sunny Central Ohio

Bag is like new (pacific blue regular model), was purchased last fall and has seen 6 nights of sleep since. Just a little overkill for my needs and comfort. Open to trades involving 30-40 degree, three season bags (i.e. Phantom 32, Megalite 100, Montbell Hugger, etc). Just want to shed the unnecessary warmth weight. $220 cash but preference goes towards a trade.

canyon steinzig
    BPL Member

@canyon

Locale: Nor Cal

Ive got a TNF beeline regular in grey no foot zipper. and a WM iroquois regular, both excellent cond. I'll trade either.

Joe DeLoss

@goinggrindel

Thanks for the offer, the Beeline is tempting, but I'll hold out for a little while to see if an offer comes in with more comparable value to the Phantom.

canyon steinzig
    BPL Member

@canyon

Locale: Nor Cal

Cool, let me know if you have any pressing needs. I do have a surplus of gear so you never know if I may be able to supplement that extra value with something.

Joe DeLoss

@goinggrindel

deleted

Joe DeLoss

@goinggrindel

Would like to unload the bag, 200 shipped (plus 4% if paypal). Bought a bag so a trade isn't needed. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!