Topic

FS: Western Mountaineering Meltdown down jacket and vest

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: Western Mountaineering Meltdown down jacket and vest

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Carol Crooker
    BPL Member

@cmcrooker

Locale: Desert Southwest, USA

Meltdown jacket and vest, men’s medium. I bought these around 2007 for winter camping. Wore the combo around camp and sleeping in a 40 degree bag with a liner down to 0 degrees F. Wore them for a few more winter trips over the next few years (living in Arizona I get at most one snow camping trip a year). But they’ve been sitting in their storage sacks for a few years now, unused. Paypal Friends & Family or add 3%. Jacket looks to be in line with the current Meltdown except without a tuck-away hood. Men’s medium. 17.2 oz. Michelin man loft and very warm. Blue with black sides. Two-way zipper with draft tube, zippered down filled front pockets, elastic drawcord bottom, velcroe closures at wrists, internal stuff pocket. Just washed with down wash. Slight discoloration on the chest where my mittened hands apparently dropped some yummy freeze dried chow. Too light to photograph. Also some slight darkening around the wrists. Everything else looks in excellent shape. I don’t know what the fabric is but there is very little down leakage (much less than my WM sleeping bags). Retail $450. $200 shipped. Paypal Friends & Family or add 3%. The Meltdown vest is no longer sold. 8.8 oz. Black. Down filled non-zip pockets, two-way zipper, insulated collar, down filled draft tube behind zipper. LOTS of loft. Just washed in down wash. Excellent condition. Black. Currently, the lower lofted Flight vest is $225. $90 shipped. Paypal Friends & Family or add 3%. Having a photo glitch will post pics later.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!