Topic

Ibex Tern Zip

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Reader Reviews Ibex Tern Zip

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kevin davidson

@kdesign

Locale: Mythical State of Jefferson

A merino wool short sleeve T with a big deep zip neck does wonders for summertime comfort levels.
    Uses a very light weight wool for maximal versatility. 6.2 oz. total in Large.
    Made well and looks more than good enough to wear to your post backcountry trip visit to a decent restaurant in style. and get to sport Ibex’s famous embroidered Ibex on the back. You won’t reek, either, due to wool’s natural body odor inhibiting nature.

I’ve been using this all summer long for backpacks and more.

Dwayne Thompson

@atonat

I also have been wearing my Ibex Tern this summer and actually wore it for 3 weeks straight without washing. It has been very hot and humid here in TN so after my daily 5 walks in the hills the shirt gets soaked with sweat. After three weeks there was just a hint of odor! I did this to test the claims that wool resists odors and I guess you can say it does. The deep zip is a plus also, great ventilation! Can’t wait till they go on sale again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Reader Reviews’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools