During the 19th-century Wild West expansion, “ride or die” became the trope du jour for companions of horse-riders who wanted power over their own destiny in their quest to escape the constraints of Eastern “civilization” and discover true freedom. That freedom has transcended generations from horsemen to Harley riders, and of course, hikers. “Hike Your Own Hike” is one manifestation of the philosophy, but we’re taking it to a whole ‘nother level. Wearing the Hike Free or Die brand says something important about who you are: I’m hiking with my own style, so step aside, son, and don’t tell me what gear to carry or how many miles I need to hike today.
Important Sizing Info: These shirts run small, so unless you like your clothing to reveal the subtleties of your body’s ripples and rolls, select a size LARGER than your normal size!
- Custom order item – no refunds or exchanges!
- Limited supply – when they’re gone, they’re gone!
- Machine wash COLD inside out and tumble dry LOW if you want the screen-printed logo to last a long time!
- Short-sleeve, black!
- 50% polyester, 25% rayon, 25% cotton – a GREAT hiking shirt with the wicking performance of high-tech fibers with just a hint of cotton for odor control and next-to-skin comfort
- Weight: 4.9 oz (with a little variation of a few tenths of an ounce here and there), size Large! It’s SO light!
- FREE SHIPPING to USA addresses via USPS First Class or Priority Mail only. Sorry, we can’t ship outside the United States or via UPS/Fedex for this batch! Orders ship once a week on Tuesdays starting October 20, 2019!