100% of all sales* of Hike Free or Die shirts will be allocated to the Backpacking Light Diversity Fund, a grant program for BIPOC backpackers.
* Yes, we do mean sales, and not “proceeds”. Every dime you spend on this shirt goes to the grant fund. We’ll cover all costs associated with making the shirts, shipping, credit card transaction fees, etc.
Important Sizing Info: These shirts run small, so unless you like your clothing to reveal the subtleties of your body’s ripples and rolls, select a size LARGER than your normal size!
- Custom order item – no refunds or exchanges!
- Limited supply – when they’re gone, they’re gone!
- Machine wash COLD inside out and tumble dry LOW if you want the screen-printed logo to last a long time!
- Short-sleeve, black!
- 50% polyester, 25% rayon, 25% cotton – a GREAT hiking shirt with the wicking performance of high-tech fibers with just a hint of cotton for odor control and next-to-skin comfort
- Weight: 4.9 oz (with a little variation of a few tenths of an ounce here and there), size Large! It’s SO light!
- FREE SHIPPING to USA addresses via USPS First Class or Priority Mail only. Sorry, we can’t ship outside the United States or via UPS/Fedex for this batch!
The “Hike Free or Die” design is a trademark of Beartooth Media Group, Inc. dba Backpacking Light. Art by Stephanie Reiman-Knox.