Use this checklist before submitting your article to the Editorial Workflow.
Our editors will screen your article to ensure that these items are completed. If any are missing, your article will be reassigned back to you for revision!
- Did you submit a Story Proposal for the article?
- If not, please do so here.
- Did you receive a Purchase Order for the article?
- Are your author bio and bio photo up-to-date? Visit your Membership Account page and click the Update Author Bio link in the sidebar.
- Ensure that your spelling, grammar, punctuation, voice, and readability meet basic standards.
- Run your content through a Flesch readability test and the Grammarly online grammar checker and address recommendations.
- Have a friend or family member who has a good understanding of English writing help polish your draft prior to submission.
- Does your article meet our story development guidelines and style guide?
Your attention to these items makes our jobs as editors much easier! It allows us to really focus on improving the production quality of your article!