This Xero Terraflex review features shoes that should interest both trail runners and ultralight hikers looking for a true minimalist shoe option for rugged terrain: super-flexible sole, zero drop, some cushioning, and very good traction.
More New Features...
- A “Speshul” Hiker: Junaid Dawud and the Colorado 14ers Thru-Hike
- Vancouver Island: Trauma on a West Coast Trail Backpacking Trip
- Synthetic Insulated Jacket Review & State of the Market Report
- Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody Review
- Nunatak Skaha Apex Review
- Patagonia DAS Parka Review
- Montane Spitfire One Review
REI Clinic Resources
If you recently attended a Lightweight Backpacking Clinic at REI, Backpacking Light’s Curated List of Lightweight Gear at REI can be found here.