Chris and Muzzy go to Rae Lakes (film!) during the High Sierra’s most biggest snow season on record! Arg! What about their marriage?
More New Features...
- Escalante Packrafting and Technical Canyoneering
- Wet, Cold Feet When Backpacking: How To Keep Your Feet Dry(er) and Warm(er) in Inclement Weather
- Alpacka Scout Packraft Review (Video)
- Asolo Plasmic Shoe Review – Off-Trail Performance
- Hyperlite Mountain Gear Stuff Sack Pillow Review
- Seek Outside Tipi Review: An Ultralight Stove Tent for Cold Weather Backpacking with a Group
- Katadyn BeFree Review: The Light and Fast Water Bottle Filter (First Looks)
REI Clinic Resources
If you recently attended a Lightweight Backpacking Clinic at REI, Backpacking Light’s Curated List of Lightweight Gear at REI can be found here.