Topic

Massdrop is hiring an Ultralight Buyer

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Massdrop is hiring an Ultralight Buyer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Danny Milks
    BPL Member

@dannymilks

Locale: SF Bay Area

Hey Everyone – Massdrop is hiring an Ultralight Buyer. Enthusiasm for ultralight is #1 qualification. Potentially a good fit for anyone with experience in sales (retail or online), guiding, or forums participation/moderation. This is a dream job for many of us, and there is no equivalent anywhere else, so PM me if you’re in doubt about your qualifications. Our office is in downtown San Francisco, and I can help answer your questions about the position, company, and so on.

http://grnh.se/db4pag

[I am the Ultralight Buyer at Massdrop. I don’t know where to put this announcement as there is no job postings board on BPL. It’s not Chaffe or On the Web really, and I figure this deserves a large audience as many people here would be interested in the position. Sorry Roger if this is the wrong place, please let me know where best to repost this and I will. Thanks.]
    —————————
    I don’t think we have a ‘Jobs Vacant’ thread … :-)
    Cheers, Roger

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Locale: Minnesota

Whoever gets this job better be cool!  I talk to Danny almost weekly as he twists my arm to do another drop.  If there is a new guy taking over he better be fun to talk to on the phone!

-Tim

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@parkerjw

Locale: East Bay

PM Sent

Jay Wilkerson

Danny Milks
    BPL Member

@dannymilks

Locale: SF Bay Area

It’s not everyday I get an endorsement from an UL luminary like <span class=”profile-data”>@marshlaw303 . Thanks Tim!</span>

@parkerjw
    – response sent. call me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools