Topic

I changed my account address but emails are still going to the old address?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support I changed my account address but emails are still going to the old address?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul Doran
    BPL Member

@lexar

Can someone help me?

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

File a support ticket by clicking green circle with question mark at bottom of page

Paul Doran
    BPL Member

@lexar

ive raised a ticket and not had a response in 5 days or so. What has happened to this site? It looks like its going downhill. Stupid, unrelated adverts everywhere….

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

I had a similar problem and it took a while to resolve. My problem was I couldn’t get on the site because the new logon required a link sent to an email, which was no longer valid. Took a couple weeks. I had to email them a copy of a photo ID (if you can believe that) and a link to something where I post, which ended up being my website. Talk about jumping through hoops! I hope they don’t steal my ID ????

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Try the boss.  [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools