Topic

Anyone here a member of the Wintertrekking.com forums?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Winter Hiking Anyone here a member of the Wintertrekking.com forums?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anthony Meaney
    BPL Member

@ameaney

Locale: Canada

I’ve been trying to sign up there but never get an approval email. Wondering if someone could message the moderator or shoot me contact info if there is something listed on the site.

Bruce Tolley
    BPL Member

@btolley

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

Nope. But often these sorts of emails end up in my spam folder. Have you checked in your spam folder?

Anthony Meaney
    BPL Member

@ameaney

All spam folders checked and cleared daily. I get an email saying I am registered but will need approval before I can login and post.

Never get the second email. Have tried with three separate email addresses over a 7 month period.

Gator Paddler
    BPL Member

@gatorpaddler

Did you send an email to [email protected]?

He’s also pretty active on youtube (Wintertrekker), so maybe you can leave a comment there.

Anthony Meaney
    BPL Member

@ameaney

Sent him an email a while back. Will try the youtube route.

Taiga
    BPL Member

@taiga

any luck? I’m a member there, let me know if you’d like me to message him or something.

Anthony Meaney
    BPL Member

@ameaney

Jonathan – that would be greatly appreciated.

Anthony Meaney
    BPL Member

@ameaney

Actually got an auto reply saying they are in the bush and will respond when they get back (which is better than nothing)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools