Topic

Need Shuttle from Seattle to Snoqualmie Pass, Oct 3rd or 4th

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Need Shuttle from Seattle to Snoqualmie Pass, Oct 3rd or 4th

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Linsey Budden

@lollygag

Locale: pugetropolis

Anyone happen to be making this drive on Wed. Oct 3rd or Thurs. October 4th? I can help with gas or a parking permit. PM or [email protected].

Joshua Gilbert

@joshcgil2

Locale: Seattle

Linsey, while I'm not headed that way myself, I know that you can take a greyhound from downtown seattle to the pass on most days, and back. Good luck
    Josh

Doug Johnson
    BPL Member

@djohnson

Locale: Pacific Northwest

True! I've done that and it's a good option if you don't find someone. It drops you off within a short walking distance of several trailheads including the PCT.

Best of luck!

Bob Bankhead
    BPL Member

@wandering_bob

Locale: Oregon, USA

Be sure you ask the driver before you get on.

Greyhound eliminated the Snoqualmie Pass stop years ago, and he's under no obligation to stop. In fact, it may be against "the rules" to do so.

Joshua Gilbert

@joshcgil2

Locale: Seattle

Yeah, they only list stevens pass on their website, but I know more than one person who has gotten on or off at the pass.

Seem odd that no one runs a regular service up there, considering what a large population of outdoor users in Seattle might be skiing or hiking up there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools