Topic

Partners needed in Califronia

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Partners needed in Califronia

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Me? Been backpacking for sometime now. Lightweight hiker that has lost almost all partners due to kids etc. I would love to hike with others that are into 13-17 miles per day, mostly in The Sierra's in the summer and The Central Coast during the off season. I live near Santa Cruz and would like to find some others out there that fit the same bill. PM me if you are interested!!

Joshua Billings
    BPL Member

@joshua

Locale: Santa Cruz,Ca

Hey I live in Watsonville. I can't say that I'm very experienced but I love lightweight backpacking. This is my first season but I've gone on about 12 weekend trips so far. some solo and some with my kids. My farthest is 10 miles to Sykes hot springs. Would love to go to Sierras and always like good company. I know I could hike farther.

Dylan Taylor

@nevadas

Locale: California Coast

i am always in for a trip. i basically am willing to go anywhere, anytime (within the state and time permitting).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools