Topic

A Season with Tenkara

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Fishing & Tenkara A Season with Tenkara

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MFR
    Spectator

@bigriverangler

Locale: West

This is a little shameless self-promotion: an article I recently did with TrailGroove on the usefulness of tenkara for where I primarily fish, the backcountry of the Northern Rockies (i.e., Glacier, the Bob, Yellowstone, etc.). Mostly, it's a mixture of trip report with my thoughts on the usefulness of tenkara as a backpackable fishing rig in our neck of the woods.

I almost got into this the last time the tenkara discussion got going, when BPL published part of Patagonia's tenkara book. But, since the above article was already finished and waiting in the publication queue, I decided I didn't want to spoil the article for TrailGroove by saying the same thing I had already given them. I also prefer the longer-form to what can be said in the space of the forums.

Anyway, enjoy.

/*/Edited for punctuation/*/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools