Topic

Might as well officially throw my hat in the ring

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web Might as well officially throw my hat in the ring

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

Locale: Loco Libre Gear

Just wanted to mention my site http://www.end2endtrailsupply.com . I'm now carrying Ke Wu's twin tower/ Dual Flight tarp, as well as the Gram Weenie stove, among others. I am continuing to add products, and hope to have a reasonably full store by years end.

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

Nice site. I liked the videos, particularly Tinny's response to BPL's review. I didn't see the original review, but it seems like an effective method.

Incorporating video into some of the BPL staff reviews would be a great idea.

george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

Locale: Loco Libre Gear

Just an update for those that have been frustrated by slow load times, we seem to have the problem fixed. Also, a special thanks to those who were patient enough to stick it out.

George

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools