Topic

Golite Reed Pants $35 – free ship

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Golite Reed Pants $35 – free ship

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Michael Davis

@mad777

Locale: South Florida
    Timothy Hortberg

@thortberg

Locale: Midwest

I just ordered a pair. I cannot wait. Thanks for the alert.

Steve .

@pappekak

Locale: Tralfamadore

What is the waist sizing like on these? I read that the inseam length is long but how accurate is the waist?

Charles Thompson

@demeraradrinker

Locale: Land of Toto

The GoLite site says these pants come with ankle zips, but an older review of them showed no zips. So I'm wondering if the pants for sale are the older no ankle zip ones or the newer ones with ankle zips.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

I think pants on sale are older with no ankle zips.

Doug Johnson
    BPL Member

@djohnson

Locale: Pacific Northwest

The weights would agree with this- no zips. That's why I ordered mine yesterday- these are rare pants these days!

scri bbles
    BPL Member

@scribbles

Locale: Atlanta, GA

I guess the only advantage over my O2 Rainwear pants would be durability and that they're not YELLOW….?

P. P.

@toesnorth

Locale: PNW

I ordered a couple. I'm hoping that they're a little quieter than my current pair.

Frank Deland

@rambler

Locale: On the AT in VA

Pants have an elastic waistband with a small shockcord and toggle tightening system. 5'10", 29" inseam, 33-34" waist. tehse pants fit well, size medium.
    I added zips sevealr inches up from the botom. weighs 5 oz. Pack small. Useful gear.

Joshua Gilbert

@joshcgil2

Locale: Seattle

I think I just snagged the last pair, I'm usually somewhere between a medium and a large, and all they had was a (1) large, but a little loose in a rainpant is usually good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools