May 21, 2014 at 5:12 pm #1317081
Like the title says, I'm going to be a dad and have to get rid of some toys!
Please message me if you would like more pictures of a piece, I snapped these in a hurry.
All prices include shipping. Priced to sell – paypal only. Will work deals on multiples – I need these gone.
EDIT: Here's what is left:
7) Golite Reeds Waterproof Pants – Size Large – $35
-Great condition – priced low because the waterproofing layer has a 2.5" rip on the inside. The rip doesn't go through the ripstop layer. Patched with tape to avoid more ripping. Ultralighters dream here.. don't believe they make these anymore.
8) Exofficio heavyweight fleece – Size Large – $30
– Nice, high quality fleece… as expected from a brand like Exofficio. Has a cool zip pocket on the shoulder and 1/4 button opening.
9) NEW Cabelas Micro-grid fleece jacket – Size XL – $20
– Similar fleece to melanzana or patagonia capilene grid series. Very nice.
11) Under Armour Wicking Polyester Shirt – Size Medium – $13
-Excellent condition. Good quality and lightweight.
1) Montbell Thermawrap Synthetic Parka -Size Large – $65
-Typical wear, no stains, holes or rips. Small snags on cuffs – still lots of life.
2) Backpackinglight Thorofare Long Sleeve Shirt -Size Large- $30
-Great condition other than an ember hole near the cuff. Pen points to it in the pic.
3) IO Merino 1/4 Zip Heavyweight Jacket -Size Large – $30
-Excellent condition. Superior quality to other brands like smartwool and icebreaker IMO. You won't be disappointed with this.
4) IO Merino Long Sleeve Shirt – Size XL (Fits like a casual large or tight XL) – $28
-Excellent condition. Like above, IO Merino is excellent quality and craftsmanship. Try them if you haven't.
5)IO Merino 3/4 Length Baselayer Pants – Size XL – $23
-Only worn once and in excellent condition. I wouldn't sell used and abused trousers. An excellent garment and lightweight to boot. Get them cheap here, I paid around $50 for them.
6) Golite Wicking Polyester Shirt – Size Large – $15
-Good condition – only worn once or twice. Has a couple small stain marks (never tried to wash). Only weighs 3oz!
10) DIY eVent booties -fit sizes 10-12(US) – $15 PENDING
– Great to slip over camp shoes or wear on a sloshy hike. Seam sealed and great stitching. Heavy duty bottom sole so it doesn't wear through if you step on a rock.
May 21, 2014 at 5:19 pm #2104913
Sent MessageMay 21, 2014 at 5:21 pm #2104914
PM Responded. Those three are sold pending payment.May 21, 2014 at 5:22 pm #2104915
@bluelouLocale: Not close enough to the Rockies
I'll take the booties if they aren't sold.May 21, 2014 at 5:29 pm #2104918
@seyerleLocale: Cincinnati, Ohio
Just wanted to say congratulations on becoming a dad. That's awesome.May 21, 2014 at 5:31 pm #2104919
Thank you! I'm ecstatic. :D
-Numbers 1-6 and 10 are pending sale.May 21, 2014 at 5:32 pm #2104920
–May 21, 2014 at 5:39 pm #2104922
All pms responded.May 21, 2014 at 5:43 pm #2104923
@onthecouchagainLocale: Sunny SoCal
sleep now! It is awesome…so awesome, we had two!
CouchMay 21, 2014 at 5:45 pm #2104926
Haha, wise words. Thanks!May 21, 2014 at 6:33 pm #2104951
Are you interested in posting the pants to Australia, ill cover the extra expense of course?May 22, 2014 at 3:23 am #2105037
Congratulations! And also thank you for leaving the sold prices up, many find that helpful for future reference.May 22, 2014 at 11:43 am #2105162
The Reeds are sold pending payment. If it falls through, I'll ship to Australia.
Thanks!May 22, 2014 at 9:25 pm #2105303
@theturtleLocale: In the woods
Just wanted to say congrats on being a dad. It will change your life more than you know, there's nothing that even compares. Best wishes to you and your family.May 23, 2014 at 12:54 pm #2105458
Thanks let me know if the sale doesn't go ahead Ill definitely take them :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.