Topic

Evolution Loop in mid May

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Evolution Loop in mid May

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Erik Dietz
    BPL Member

@erikdtz

A friend and I have been thinking about doing a 5-7 day trip in mid May this year. Both our summers are shaping up to be busier then usual with new jobs and added responsibilities. Plus, with the lower snow year we've been having we thought it might be feasible to do a trip before summer started.

I've done a little winter backpacking but always in a group with more experienced backpackers and my friend might have done some trips when he was younger. Either way, were not terribly experienced when it comes to winter backpacking and camping.

So I'm looking for input from the more experienced winter guys (or gals) on here in terms of the feasibility of this trip in mid may. We are both willing to buy or borrow the gear needed to stay warm and safe so if you have any "must have" recommendations I'm all ears.

Thanks!
    Erik

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools