Topic

Premium Membership Problem

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Premium Membership Problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Duignan

@dbd77

Hi, I paid for a premium online membership via PayPal on 7/20 but my membership has still not been activated. I’ve emailed BPL 3-4 times already to inquire but I get no response. Can someone from BPL please activate my account? Thank you.

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Hi David – I’m heading up there tomorrow and will look into this for you. Things’been a little crazy round here: I broke my back and have been on the floor for a few weeks, so the rest of the staff in Bzn is a little behind. — Ryan

David Duignan

@dbd77

Thanks for doing this! Sorry to hear about your back. -David

David Duignan

@dbd77

By the way, our Boy Scout Troop is taking a 6-day backpacking trip on The Long Trail in Vermont soon, so I’m eager to read some of your member-only articles on your web site. Thanks again. -David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools