Topic

New Salomon 4oz windshirt

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) New Salomon 4oz windshirt

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    BPL Member

@mlarson

Locale: SoCal

I just noticed that Salomon is now making a full-zip hooded windshirt, the Fast Wing Hoodie Jacket listed at 120g. When stowed in the chest pocket, it also has one of those arm-band holster thingies, and vents in the armpits. I think the most interesting feature is what appears to be a thumb loop on the end of each sleeve. Whether or not all the features harmonize into a great product, it's always nice to see a manufacturer trying some new things.

-Mark

Ryan Faulkner
    Spectator

@ryanf

salomon has actually carried this product for quite some time

im sorry, i kept it my secret, thanks for posting the info.

Joshua Mitchell

@jdmitch

Locale: Kansas

I hate to mention it (as it will probably disappear before I get one), but if you fit the sizes and don't mind the colors… it's on sale at REI Salomon Fast Wing Hoodie Jacket – Men's

Jason Brinkman
    BPL Member

@jbrinkmanboi

Locale: Idaho

Thanks for the heads up!

Looks like sizes run small if the size chart is accurate. I just ordered a XXL instead of my regular XL.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools