Topic

iPad help posting pictures

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support iPad help posting pictures

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Darren Graff
    Spectator

@packfan

Locale: Sierra Nevadas

I have the original iPad 1 with the original operating system. This might be the problem. But I like it how it is. I could probably use my iPhone but it's just so much smaller. I know people put pictures up with there iPads. Here's what happens when I try.
    1st. Press create a new thread
    2nd press insert image at cursor
    3rd. Under image to upload press chose file button. Can't press the button nothing happens. No matter how many times it's pressed.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

2b – Browse… No file selected

Then "Upload Image"

Of course, I can't see what you see, but are you able to browse your photos and make a selection?

(And…. continue your requests for help within in the same thread. Creating a bunch of threads won't help with the continuity of questions and answers. If you didn't put a Watch on the thread, you can find it with "View My Profile" over on the right.)

Darren Graff
    Spectator

@packfan

Hey Greg
    No that's the problem I'm not able to browse my photos and pic one.
    I have to use my daughters laptop to post pictures. It's a pain have email them to her computer.
    I did click on the watch this tread at the top right of the post what does that do exactly?
    I only post 1 time and then just reply to post is that right?

Hiking Malto
    BPL Member

@gg-man

Testing
    My favorite picture

Choose insert image at curser
    Chose file
    Choose existing
    Select picture
    Little Picture shows up
    Put in description.
    Upload file

Try typing text in then insert the photo. You may not be setting the curser location.

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

Sounds like he has any early iPad and has not updated the operating system.

So… Update iOS and try again. However, the 1 can only be updated to 5.1.1

Glenn S

@glenn64

Locale: Snowhere, MN

This
    This

To this
    To this

Is how it's supposed to look if it's working.

Or use photo bucket. They have an app and hopefully it would run on the older OS.

Darren Graff
    Spectator

@packfan

Thank everyone for helping out the FNG. I see a trip to the apple store in my future. Probably need to update. I still like iOS 6 better than 7 but I barely remember it. I'm going to try the iPhone I'm sure that will go better. Those illustrations where helpful. I'm sure my phone will do something similar.

Darren Graff
    Spectator

@packfan

Fish
    Test iPhone

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools