Topic

…the MONSTER PROOF Hammock SYSTEM!!!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Hammock Camping …the MONSTER PROOF Hammock SYSTEM!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Logan Spader

@___o2

Locale: .

Warning! This video is kind of really weird. I recently published it on another forum that I frequent and figured my UL acquaintances may also find it helpful (or at least entertaining)! I hope you laugh!

v
    v
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlZMsf_LhU&list=UUfadgAqe8HZssQBrY_mq3DQ
    ^
    ^

Monster Proof Hammock System Specifications:

The tarp-sock-mosquito-net-thingy weighs 11.2 ounces and cost $35.55 to build. It is totally waterproof, bug proof, and breathable.

The hammock portion weighs 16.3 ounces which includes a bomber anchor for tree camping and any extra's that other hammocks usually require. Cost for hammock was $29.60.

I hope you enjoyed the video!

Matt Keenan
    Spectator

@mlkeenan

Locale: In the Mountains in the clouds

Haha I really enjoyed the video very entertaining. Your web site is also pretty dope one of the only ones I have seen dedicated tree camping, defiantly something I want to try now. Keep up the good work!!

Jesus Cardenas
    BPL Member

@dmolition

Just plain awesome.

Clayton Black
    BPL Member

@jivaro

LOL. Good stuff.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools