Topic

Slight restock of Evernew Bladders & Mugs and Kovea Spider Stoves

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Slight restock of Evernew Bladders & Mugs and Kovea Spider Stoves

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Chris Pund
    Spectator

@chrispund

We've had a slight restock of Evernew products and Kovea Spider Stoves. Full list below and links to our website to purchase if interested.

BPL Coupon Code to save 7% on order: bplmarch

Kovea Spider Stoves: Only 30 are coming into the US this month and I am not sure when the next shipment will be. I've got at least 10 secured for my customers and a few of them already spoken for. So if you have been looking to get a Kovea Spider, this is the best chance to do it for possibly a couple more months. These will ship within about 2 weeks.
    http://www.thegearhouse.com/Kovea-Spider-Remote-Canister-Stove-KB-1109.html

Evernew:
    2000ml water carry/bladders: Very limited number of these available, unfortunately, no other sizes right now. Available for immediate shipment.
    http://www.thegearhouse.com/Evernew-Water-Carry-Bladder-2000ml-EBY208.html

300ml Single Wall Mugs and Double Wall Mugs with Lid

Small (.75 Liter) Pasta Pots

All Evernew is listed here: http://www.thegearhouse.com/cart.php?m=search_results&headerSearch=Y&search=evernew

Have questions? Feel free to email me at [email protected] or leave a message here.

Marc Kokosky
    BPL Member

@mak52580

Locale: Washington, DC Area

I'm not seeing them anywhere on your site.

Chris Pund
    Spectator

@chrispund

Marc, I assume you were looking for the Evernew bladder? I just reupped the quantity to cover what I have, so it should be showing on the site again. Give it a try and let me know if you still have problems.

Thanks,
    Chris

Ian
    BPL Member

@10-7

So I purchased another 2L Evernew off of Ebay earlier before I read this offer. Thought to myself, "too bad I didn't see this before… I could of supported a BPL member."

Just looked at my Pay Pay receipt… "you paid $X to The Gear House" lol!

Good doing business with you!

Paul Hatfield
    BPL Member

@clear_blue_skies

Any chance of carrying the Evernew ECA-252 Titanium Ultralight Pot Medium (0.9L)? It always seems hard to find from anywhere.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

TRAIL DESIGNS has them in stock, the Toaks 900 ml Ultralight Titanium Pot is cheaper and weighs less.

Chris Pund
    Spectator

@chrispund

Sorry Paul, that one is out of stock.
    As recommended, I would check Trail Designs, they typically have a good stock. Thanks for checking with me though!

Paul Hatfield
    BPL Member

@clear_blue_skies

Link, does the Toaks 900 ml Ultralight Titanium Pot have graduation markings?

The Toaks is about 1 ounce lighter, according to the specs, but on the minus side, the diameter of the Toaks is 6mm smaller than the Evernew, and the lid fingerhold is not insulated.

Chris Pund
    Spectator

@chrispund

Paul, as far as I can see from different images and the Toaks website, there are not graduation marks on the pot.

Jon Fong / Flat Cat Gear
    BPL Member

@jonfong

Locale: FLAT CAT GEAR

The TOAKS 900 pot (130 mm) does not have any volume markings.

TOAKS 900 weighs 104 grams
    Evernew 900 weighs 110 grams

Best regards – Jon

USA Duane Hall
    BPL Member

@hikerduane

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada

6 grams, 1/4 oz.? Don't top the water bottle/bladder off. :)
    Duane

Ian
    BPL Member

@10-7

Conversely, you can scratch the graduated markings into the pot or just guesstimate. I own both Toaks and Evernew pots and think it's hard to go wrong with either one. I do appreciate the fact that it's normally easier to get the Toaks pots, they're very light, and are priced competitively.

Chris Pund
    Spectator

@chrispund

Oddly enough, I saw this on lifehacker this morning about adding graduations to pots yourself if anyone is interested.
    http://lifehacker.com/add-diy-permanent-volume-markings-on-a-metal-pot-1539052434

Paul Hatfield
    BPL Member

@clear_blue_skies

I don't think that would work with titanium.

Chris Pund
    Spectator

@chrispund

Paul, I just saw the article headline and shared, didn't read it, so I am not sure if it would or would not work.

Chris Pund
    Spectator

@chrispund

All sold out of Spiders and Evernew bladders for now.
    I did get word a big shipment of Spider stoves will be arriving in April, so more will be available then.

No word on when more Evernew bladders will be available.

Thank you to all who ordered! If you purchase a Spider stove, they should be shipping around this weekend.

Ian
    BPL Member

@10-7

Received my Evernew bladder last week. Thanks!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools