Topic

ZPacks™ Pointy Hat

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) ZPacks™ Pointy Hat

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    michael levi

@m-l

Locale: W-Never Eat Soggy (W)affles

It's a very competitive company that has some of the lightest gear. I think the minimum life span for any product is 1 thruhike.

That is plenty durable for most people, maybe not everyone. Obviously Zpacks is dominating the market right now. They are selling more than anyone else I'm guessing.

Kevin S.
    BPL Member

@kstephens

I have been nothing but impressed with Zpacks stuff. I am still waiting to check out a shelter. I understand his products do not, and should not appeal to a mass market. However, I feel that when I buy a product Joe has put it through the test, and stands behind his products. Communication and customer service is far beyond that of a larger company.

On a side note, and back to OP, I was wondering where he got the trail name Samuri Joe. I am sure the hat is functional and serves a purpose, however, the dork factor is an 11. I just stick to my OR sun runner hat with back sun shield flaps (because we all know that is not dorky).

Troy Childs

@tchilds

It's a good hate that deflects wind, rain, and sun equally from all angle no fuss no muss.

Alexander Tearus
    Spectator

@tearus

Did anyone have an issue with not enough coverage from their zpacks pointy hat (as far as neck and shoulders)?

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools