Topic

MODERATOR/BPL: please move these forums down!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support MODERATOR/BPL: please move these forums down!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dave T

@davet

Hi there.

As you can tell, putting the "community support" forum near the top (i.e on the first of eight or so page screens) in the forum list leads to endless posts into it, which are unrelated to the forum (i.e. web problems, etc.).

Why not move the Admin forums down below the gear, etc. forums? This continues to makes NO sense to me and others.

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

"This continues to makes NO sense to me and others."

When has it ever been a necessity for anything to make sense around here?

–B.G.–

Mitchell Ebbott
    Spectator

@mebbott-2

Locale: SoCal

Perhaps also change the name to something more specific. "Website Support Forum," perhaps? "Technical Support Forum"? Pretty much everything that goes on at BPL could be construed as "community support" of one sort or another.

Petra S
    Spectator

@sweetpea36

Locale: Ohio

I second that! Since it looks like I just started this and suggested the name change under my asthma posting. You came up with a name which makes sense.

Adam Kilpatrick
    BPL Member

@oysters

Locale: South Australia

With all this. Its annoyed me for years.

Cheers!

Dave T

@davet

Or at least CHANGE THE NAME to "Website Problems and Support" or something to keep people from constantly posting incorrectly here.

How hard can this be?!

(I know, dumb question.)

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Change the name back to Forum Admin and Support.

Geez.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools