Topic

Paginate the ‘Recent Forum Posts’

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Paginate the ‘Recent Forum Posts’

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

The site is getting busy recently, but I can not easily review more than one page of recent forum posts because, as far as I can tell, there is no list of 'earlier 1,2,3,4..'etc pages. Please consider that feature. Thanks.

Nathan Moody
    BPL Member

@atomick

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

Brett, do you need paginated new post results? I've noticed that the Recent Posts nav item is unpaginated but the New Posts menu item is.

Why that is, well, that's a usability/findability/UI Best Practices riot act I've not the energy to expound upon! :-)

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

Thanks Nathan, I hadn't noticed that. Still, visiting the site even for a moment resets that list and erases posts the viewer didn't have time to see.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools