Topic

40% Patagonia + Free shipping

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 40% Patagonia + Free shipping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

Trekt.com has a good Patagonia sale going on right now. There's a lot in stock including down jackets etc. It's pretty much all 30% off and then you can toss a 10% off coupon on top of that (TP1420) for a total of 40% off with free shipping in the USA.

Will Newton
    BPL Member

@newts-2

Good find, Dan. Outfitted my girl head-to-toe for the price of one of my hardshells.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agreed, nice find Dan. Thank you for posting it. I've been looking for a pair of boxers with polygiene treatment, and i thought i could find a pair at this site.

Turns out, the Patagonia boxers they have, are the old model ones pre 2013 that have the more temporary "gladiodor" treatment rather than the polygiene. Was a bit bummed, but otherwise lot's of good quality stuff there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools