Topic

Sawyer Mini @ Lawson – $20

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Sawyer Mini @ Lawson – $20

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Maris L
    BPL Member

@ablaut

Quoted from his newsletter:

"I wanted to let you know that I am having an introductory sale on the new Sawyer Mini Water Filter. For a limited time its $20 bucks with Free Shipping. So if you have been looking to buy this filter, its the best deal you will find. I have a limited number at this price so they will move fast. Thanks for your continued business and support. If you have any questions, concerns or product ideas I would love to hear them.

Link

Thanks again.

Lawson"

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

i ordered one to keep in my bob. appreciate the cheap filter and definitely appreciate the free shipping from lawson…

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Thanks for posting this and thanks for all the business : )

Matthew Black
    Spectator

@mtblack

Thanks for the heads up. Always delighted with my Lawson purchases.

robert v
    BPL Member

@mtnbob123

Locale: Bristol Bay Alaska

Wish I hadn't already purchased one :(

John Little

@xjohn

Locale: Midwest

Just ordered! Appreciate it!

USA Duane Hall
    BPL Member

@hikerduane

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada

I've checked a number of times on his well thought of stakes. They are still out. BP season must not be here.
    Duane

Jim Sweeney
    BPL Member

@swimjay

Locale: Northern California

Just got mine. Came using the new faster-than-lightspeed USPS service Lawson must be using. Ordered Thursday evening, here by Saturday.

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

still haven't received any shipping info for my purchase 6 days ago.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hey Steve,

Check your spam box. Sometimes it goes there.

That said, The sale on the Mini Filters went "viral" and I sold a ton of them which put me way behind. I got quite a bit of them out the first two days but due to post office being closed most of the rest didn't go out until Tuesday. Usually I ship everything the same business day or the next but I had more orders in 2 days than I usually do in a whole month. So I got behind. SORRY….

That said, as of today every order has been packaged. Just waiting to be picked up.

Thanks for all the business. If you have any questions. Please send me an email.
    Lawson

Desert Dweller

@drusilla

Locale: Wild Wild West

Thank you Lawson!

Robb Watts
    BPL Member

@rwatts

Locale: Western PA

Lawson's cool. Good guy to deal with. I've never had a problem with his service or his products.

jh
    Spectator

@woodpewee

Mine came early this week and am also very happy with it. Thanks for the great deal!

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I just added the 16oz, 32oz, and 64oz Squeeze Pouches. The 16oz come in a 3pack, 32oz come in a 3pack, and the 64oz come in a 2pack. $10 for all three sizes. They are considered to be one of the strongest, lightest, and most compact water bladders available. And at their price, They are super affordable. Thanks, Lawson

Mike Young
    BPL Member

@klackamas

Locale: [email protected]

did the price go up? I show them at $25.

Robb Watts
    BPL Member

@rwatts

Locale: Western PA

He who hesitates…

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hey Mike,

$20 was the introductory price. I kept it for about a week. But I had to raise it. Sorry about that.

That said, at the current price of $25, they are still a good deal because there are no shipping charges. Sawyer could be charging ALOT more for this filter as nothing on the market compares. Great Filter. Great Price. Lets just hope they keep the price the same. Then again, with this filter and its 100,000 gallon capacity you might not ever need to buy another one.

Thanks,
    Lawson

Mike Young
    BPL Member

@klackamas

Locale: [email protected]

can this be used as a gravity filter or must it have squeeze pressure behind it?

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Both. I am actually working to create a gravity filter system for it. You can use the squeeze bags that I also sell or any sort of bags/bladders you might already have.

cody yochum
    Spectator

@uclacody0908

Locale: Nor Cal

Thanks for the deal Lawson

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools