Topic

Durability of OPsacks?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Durability of OPsacks?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Stenger
    BPL Member

@matthewstenger

Locale: the beautiful northwest

Thanks for the suggestions!

I was just thinking a hard sided container could work. I don't plan on using a nalgene but I had considered carrying one of those Ziplock twist mugs, and had pretty much decided against it, but if carrying one means I can sleep an extra 2 hours I may throw it back into my pack.

Billy Ray
    Spectator

@rosyfinch

Locale: the mountains

Or, instead of a solid stack… possibly a liquid snack… protein drink or such…

Personally, I used to have the same issue… waking up hungry. I found that eating a bigger dinner helps… but I have also found that the hunger goes away after maybe 15 minutes or a half hour… it's strange, but it does go away and I awake hours later not even hungry…

b

Bill Reynolds
    BPL Member

@billreyn1

Locale: North East Georgia Mountains

I stayed in shelters but I should have added that I always hung my food on the lines with a round barrier between the food and the the rope. These are obviously very common in most all shelters.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools