Topic

Montbell and GoLite on sale at frontcountry.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Montbell and GoLite on sale at frontcountry.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scott White

@sdwhitey

Locale: Smoky Mountains

I stumbled across frontcountry.com while doing a google search. They seem to be affiliated with prolightgear.com.

Anyways, they are having a clearance sale on a lot of gear lightweight gear. I picked up a montbell UL thermawrap parka and UL wind pant, both for 20% off.

Nothing earthshattering, but some decent discounts on gear that I haven't seen on sale for quite a while.

Jonathan Duckett
    BPL Member

@thunderhead

Locale: Great Smoky Mountains

They have a women's XL Smartwool Sprectrum hoody if some of you guys are still looking for one. Around 70 Bucks.

Miguel Marcos

@miguelmarcos

Locale: Middle Iberia

Both of the above have a pretty good discount, too.

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Locale: Southern California

I think Frontcountry and Prolitegear must be the same company. They have the same inventory and prices and both are in Bozeman along with BPL. The Patagonia Houdini has been on sale for $75.98 at Prolitegear for quite some time, check my previous thread. Only size XL left.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools