Topic

REI Sierra Dome 2 Tent – $69.93 @ REI-Outlet

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals REI Sierra Dome 2 Tent – $69.93 @ REI-Outlet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy Fassler

@sputter

Locale: Northern California

REI Sierra Dome 2 Tent – Special Buy
    Reduced Price: $69.93 Item 750075
    * Originally: $169.00 You Save: 58%

2 person tent

Light enough to use for backpacking (under 5lb).

This isnt the lightest tent for backpacking, but it's pretty close, and for that price, it's a great deal for someone starting backpacking who isn't ready to sleep under the stars.

At this price, this is $40 or $50 less than any comparable tent, and since it's an REI tent and you are buying from REI, it has a lifetime guarentee. You cant go wrong.

Oh yeah it's the REI outlet "deal of the day" for July 6th, so I'm assuming it's only valid for today.

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

I bought one a couple weeks ago. It is an old school REI tent (so nothing that isn't needed!). Well built, freaking huge inside. And not a ton of mesh. Overall….it may become my 3 1/2 season tent I use in mild winter times. I can almost stand up in the thing!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools