Topic

Anjan 2 Packed Size?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Anjan 2 Packed Size?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brian Reyman
    BPL Member

@breyman

Locale: Rocky Mountains

Anyone know the Anjan 2 packed size? I see one site (campmor) that lists it at 4×19 inches. Can anyone that has one confirm that?

Thanks!

greg c

@spindrifter

That's correct. Hilleberg states dimensions as follows:
    Akto, Anjan 2 19" long x 4" diameter
    Nallo 2, Nallo 3, Soulo, Anjan 3, Rogen 19" long x 5" diameter
    Unna, Nammatj 2 19" long x 5" diameter
    Nammatj 3, Jannu, Nallo 4, Allak, Nallo 2 GT, Anjan 2 GT 19" long x 6" diameter

I believe Hilleberg just quotes the stuff sack dimensions as it matches my Soulo exactly. Do know, however, that the stuff sacks they provide are quite generous and heavy. I switched the Soulo stuff sack with a smaller cuben sack. The tent is now much more compact and I saved 2 oz.

Brian Reyman
    BPL Member

@breyman

Thanks for the quick confirmation!

I looked ALL over the Hilleberg site and couldn't find the packed sizes anywhere. Is there a special link to them somewhere or are they somewhere on the pages that I'm just not looking?

Thanks again.

Brian Reyman
    BPL Member

@breyman

Ended up finding it on Hilleberg's site – under the general FAQ. Interesting place to put it:
    http://www.hilleberg.com/home/faq/details.php

Aaron
    BPL Member

@aaronufl

For what it's worth, I can highly recommend this tent. The dimensions of the stuff sack are normally quite a bit larger than what is required (I normally have quite a bit of the stuff sack material left empty after putting in the tent).

Brian Reyman
    BPL Member

@breyman

Great, thanks Aaron. I'm pretty happy making the purchase (just placed it today), but it always reinforces the excited feelings when I hear others liking it!

Out of curiosity, are you able to confirm if the 4×19 is accurate?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools