Topic

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

It seems the search function for the forums forces use of the top search box like on the homepage. Even searching the term "evac" would not find some threads. Had to use a web search engine for some help.

Valerie E
    Spectator

@wildtowner

Locale: Grand Canyon State

Hmmmmm, I just tried searching "fs wm" (someone's always selling a Western Mountaineering bag), and a list came up just like it always does…

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

This is what I see. It must be something on my end. I'm on a mac using safari.

Jerry Adams
    BPL Member

@retiredjerry

Locale: Oregon and Washington

Of course you can always use google or yahoo or whatever, and for example enter

"fs wm site:backpackinglight.com"

Ed Biermann
    BPL Member

@longstride

BPL search is powered by Google. What are you looking for John?

Valerie E
    Spectator

@wildtowner

Locale: Grand Canyon State

I'm on a PC with good ol' IE. Sometimes, on some websites, I've had compatibility problems; in those cases, I try a different browser (Chrome, usually) and that's often enough to clear things up.

If you have another browser, try it and see if that clears up the problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools