Topic

Three Season UL Gearlist (JhauraW) – photos, links and lots o’ details

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists Three Season UL Gearlist (JhauraW) – photos, links and lots o’ details

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JW
    BPL Member

@litetrail

This was a major undertaking, to organize and really nail every detail down. I hope it helps some of you work out your gear!

Three Season Gearlist (Jhaura W)
    http://trailability.com/gearlists/three-season-jhauraw/

Example of my Essentials items:

essentials

~J.

Steven Paris
    BPL Member

@saparisor

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Awesome, Jhaura. A great visual aid to gear-planning.

I've often referenced your "SUL Durable" list from a trip you took last year, although there have to be modifications for the PNW. Just a well-thought out gear list.

JW
    BPL Member

@litetrail

@saparisor, thank you for the comment! Yeah, the PNW sounds amazing right now. We are a dry crusty tinder box down here. Can't wait for the rain.

I did make some changes in the version of the list, mainly in a more robust shelter and headlamp. Two areas I felt under-gunned on a few trips lately.

Best,

~J.

Phillip Asby
    BPL Member

@pgasby

Locale: North Carolina

I really like the photos – helps a visual guy like me organize stuff in my head…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools