Topic

Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Manies
    Spectator

@amanies

Locale: SF Bay Area

Backcountry Gear seems to have about 7 of these on clearance for $349, which is a pretty steep discount for this fantastic tent:

http://www.backcountrygear.com/clearance/copper-spur-ul-3.html

TAG in AZ
    BPL Member

@tagiam

Locale: PHX

REI has the Copper Spur UL3 for $370 – BA must be doing some sort of model change.

Even bigger news – Backcountry has the CS UL4 for $251.96
    http://www.backcountry.com/big-agnes-copper-spur-ul4-tent-4-person-3-season?rr=t

The UL4 is the best family backpacking tent I've used.

James Castleberry

@winterland76

I have one of these and love it for family camping/backpacking. If you go through Mrrebates.com, you get an extra 8% off your Backcountry.com purchase. That brings it down to about $230 or so, which is a great price for this great family tent.

John Martin
    BPL Member

@snapyjohn

Locale: Pacific NW

The dealer workbook shows the update the UL4 shaves 2 ounces and has a built in media pocket. Price increases to $629
    The UL3 priced the same and shows 4 ounces less and has media pocket.12

Eric Wheeler

@cactiguy

Locale: Oklahoma

Wow thanks. Jist what I was looking for. Amazing deal especially with the rebate.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools