Topic

Swedish Lapland in September

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Swedish Lapland in September

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Oliver Budack
    BPL Member

@snuffy

The hike could start at the 10. of September should go till the end of September. So is takes about 2 to 3 weeks. The preferred area is the northern part of BD7. Possible goals could be: Alepoajvve, Margoo, Gihccejiekna, Ritsem, Vietas.
    At the end of September the hole area could be covered with snow, so you should have the right equipment for this trip.

A few words about myself.
    I am a German student and i am studying precision engineering. I've been there a few times, but not longer than 2 weeks.
    My English isn't the best, but this could be a chance to improve it. My equipment isn't really (ultra)light, but when you are out there for a longer time, you can't be really lite just because of the food, i think.

I think it is pretty unlikely that i found here someone for that trip, but why don't have a try ;).

Oliver

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools