Topic

Huge merino sale on steep and cheap.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Huge merino sale on steep and cheap.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Justin Baker
    BPL Member

@justin_baker

Locale: Santa Rosa, CA

A bunch of stoic merino stuff is on sale, really good prices. This goes away in 8 hours.
    http://www.steepandcheap.com/steepcheap/gear-cache/3137

And E
    Spectator

@lunchandynner

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Yup, good deals on the stoic baselayers. However, I find just as many deals, even better, on Gear Trade sold by Backcountry and you get free shipping. Many times, I don't buy stuff on steep and cheap just because of the shipping.

Also, by buying gently used gear, it's environmentally responsible.

But, that being said, SAC's deals on the Stoic baselayers is awesome. I really like their alpine merino blends, more durable than straight merino, and dries faster but still stays funk free.

Lee Oz
    BPL Member

@leeoz

Locale: NY

Shipping is included in the item's price on GT, around $7.95. You can see it on the invoice. Steep&cheap also belongs to BC.com.

Anonymous
    Inactive

"Also, by buying gently used gear, it's environmentally responsible."

Glad you brought that up An-D, i don't think the above is mentioned enough around here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools