Topic

New Sawyer 2014 MINI Filter on Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals New Sawyer 2014 MINI Filter on Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Lou Z
    BPL Member

@lugee

Locale: Southern California

gossamer gear has them ffor $19.99 + shipping.

USA Duane Hall
    BPL Member

@hikerduane

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada

From a former small town business manager, support the small industries here. Heck with Amazon. I was one click away last night from sending Paypal payment for one, but decided I can wait till later.
    Duane

Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

Filters are in stock and ship same day. Thanks

William Chilton
    BPL Member

@williamc3

Locale: Antakya

for $20.95. $3.95 shipping if your order total is under $100 (for those of you who live in the U.S.).

robert v
    BPL Member

@mtnbob123

Locale: Bristol Bay Alaska

I received mine very quickly from Four Seasons Survival for about $25 shipped!!

Nice set up with filter, straw, backflush syringe, and squeeze bag.

Just wondering how you firmly attach the backflush syringe? It doesn't fit tightly onto the end of the filter. Maybe I'm missing something obvious?

Steven Paris
    BPL Member

@saparisor

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I just received mine from MLD today. Thanks, Ron!

I'm basically embarrassed because I have a perfectly good Squeeze and still bought a Mini. There are times when I'm hesitant to spend money to save a few ounces, however, I like it in this case. For those who are considering the Squeeze system, I'd definitely pick the Mini. It's simpler and smaller.

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

funny how people had been asking for an inline-compatible filter for years and after everyone bought the Sawyer bottle from Walmart to make one they finally caved. This is a product many years in the waiting. I've loved using my inline setup using the bottle filter, and have had many friends do the same after experiencing the convenience. The fact that this is 1/2 the price and you don't end up throwing away a lot of plastic makes the deal even better.

jump on this people!

William Chilton
    BPL Member

@williamc3

Locale: Antakya

for $19.95.

Peter Gurin

@intheswim

what do i need and where can i get it to make this system work with Platypus Bladders?

John Hillyer
    BPL Member

@trnamelucky

"what do i need and where can i get it to make this system work with Platypus Bladders?"

Cut the hose and attach the filter with the flow arrow pointing towards the end that you drink from.

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools