Topic

Paddle Scouts: BSA Packrafting the Sun River Drainage, Montana

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Paddle Scouts: BSA Packrafting the Sun River Drainage, Montana

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie Jordan
    Spectator

@maia

Locale: Rocky Mountains
    Luke Schmidt
    BPL Member

@cameron

Locale: Alaska

Very nice trip report Eric. I can tell you are proud of how your Scouts did. I love getting kids out in the woods and using the experiences there to teach teamwork and responsibility.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Great work, Eric. I see some future participants in the Bob Marshall Wilderness Classic here.

Chris Grow

@growchris

Can we get an article about the techniques used for group cooking on this trip? I noticed a trout being cooked over an open fire that looked great. Other than tinfoil, what was holding the fish above the coals? How do you pack cooking supplies, that have been used for fish, in bear country? So many questions….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools