Topic

My 2012 Pyrenees Walk- First Part

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web My 2012 Pyrenees Walk- First Part

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Miguel Arboleda
    BPL Member

@butuki

Locale: Kanto Plain, Japan

I've finally managed to find the time to get the writing and photos together for the first part of the actual Pyrenees portion of my time in Europe last summer (there are two earlier parts, but they are not hiking related). Two more parts will follow, but for now, the first three days in beautiful Lescun. Listening For Pyrene's Echo 3: Village In The Mist

spelt with a t
    BPL Member

@spelt

Locale: Rangeley, ME

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Erik G
    BPL Member

@fox212

Locale: Central Coast

Really cool!

I think the photo of the dew on the spider web is spectacular.

Miguel Arboleda
    BPL Member

@butuki

Thanks guys for taking a look and letting me know what you think. There's more coming from the real hiking. Have to sit down and get the two articles done.

David W.
    BPL Member

@davidpcvsamoa

Locale: East Bay, CA

I am enjoying each paragraph and picture and looking forward to hearing more of your trip. This was great Saturday morning reading with a cup of coffee. Thank you for sharing Miguel.

Miguel Arboleda
    BPL Member

@butuki

Thanks David. That's exactly how I picture the story being read! With COFFEE no less! (^ J ^)/"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools