Topic

Hexamid Twin and two people

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Hexamid Twin and two people

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

So I'm seriously considering purchasing the hexamid twin tent. I'll be using it primarily as a solo + dog tent, but occasionally I'll go out with my wife. The one thing I haven't been able to find information on and that is holding me back is when using it with two people, how difficult is it for the person in the back to get out at night? We both often get up at night to take care of business. The entrance is low and it seems like this could be a difficult task for the person in the back.

Aaron D
    Spectator

@ardavis324-2-2-2

It's not impossible. A little inconvenient but it can be done. The person in the back sort of has to carefully crawl over you and maneuver around the trekking pole either head or feet first. It would definitely disrupt the person closer to the entrance, but I wouldn't consider it to be a deal breaker. I love my hexamid twin.

Serge Giachetti
    Spectator

@sgiachetti

Locale: Boulder, CO

what aaron said. not ideal but its good enough esp when you cant feel that its on your back.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools