Aug 10, 2013 at 3:10 am #1306380
@drewjhLocale: Central Coast
Feel free to combine as many items as you would like, but the minimum order I can take is $10.
Within the US shipping cost is 50% of actual cost for the least expensive service to your ZIP. (I split the cost with you.)
Paypal only. Please select merchandise/services (not personal/gift) so I can print your label directly from paypal.
– eGear Guardian red LED flasher. Lithium coin battery included. Perfect conditon – $7
– (2) Budweiser bottle stoves. Used a couple times, works great. $7 each
– 10 HotHands handwarmers. Use them to keep your Sawyer Squeeze from freezing. $5
– 44 Coughlans fuel tablets. $8
– Burton 1.5" wide nylon webbing belt. Brand new. One size, fits up to a size 40 waist. $10
– Coleman 1oz spray bottle of 100% DEET. $3
– New Frogg Toggs waterproof breathable emergency poncho. Weighs 2.8 ounces. $5
– Aluminum flashing Caldera Clone for a Snow Peak 600. As I recall the holes for the support stake are placed high so the pot doesn't quite sit straight. $5
– Driducks pants sz large. They managed to pick up some stains and couple slight abrasions somehow, but they have never been worn. $5
– New Stoic nylon compression sack for sleeping bags. $5
– New Enlightened Equipment yellow ripstop nylon storage sack. $5
– Fenix LD01 R4 flashlight with handmade SUL 3.5 gram headband. Together they make an extremely functional SUL headlamp. The light was used on a couple of trips and is in perfect shape. The headband works for a head measurement of 22.5-23.5", medium-to-large, hat size 7 1/4-7 1/2. $25 SOLD to Bill
– Olight i3s EOS flashlight in black. Brand new in box. This should run for approximately 12 hours @20 lumens on a single Energizer Ultimate Lithium battery (not included) – $18 SOLD to Dave
– Black CF15 cuben fiber zippered pocket. This is the pocket that comes on the TrailLite designs ulralight Ebira quiver, and it looks like it was made by Zimmerbuilt. It measures 3.5" by 5.5",has elastic loops on each end, and an elastic loop on the back. It can be attached to a shoulder strap or hip belt with two Zpacks style cordlock attachment loops (not pictured, but included.) This would be good for a phone or camera. $9 SOLD to Dave
– Custom Zimmerbuilt cuben fiber shoulder strap shorty water bottle pockets. They weigh .53 ounces each. Appx 5" tall, with a circumference of 4.5". They are too short to balance a 750ml bottle by themselves, so you use them in conjunction with Z-line loops and mitten hooks like Chad Poindexter's system:
They are more stable than the elastic loop Chad uses. Z-line and mitten hooks included. New, never used. I paid $35 for the pair, will sell for $24. SOLD to Jim
– Gossamer Gear hip belt pocket. Marked a size small but measures like the current medium according to the website. It has a strip of velcro sewn to the front to attach a foam piece that holds your flies. I have the foam piece here somewhere and will send it along with the pocket. Used but in good shape. $8 SOLD to Jim
– Mountain Laurel Designs Most Awesome Strenum Strap I.T.W. New, never used. $6 SOLD to Jim
– Brand new Sawyer Squeeze 16oz and 32oz bags. One cap between them. $4 SOLD to Jim
– ZPacks olive cuben fiber sleeping pad holsters. Perfect shape. $10 SOLD to John
– New Lightload towl and Trader Joes viscose towel (shamwow.) $3 SOLD to John
– Tarptent brand aluminum support pole (use instead of trekking pole.) 48" length. $7 SOLD to John
– Brand new 12.5×20 Opsack. $9 SOLD to Ryan
– New Frogg Toggs waterproof breathable emergency groundsheet poncho. Modified with tie out points at each corner and the mid-point of each long side. The tie outs are made with a thin plastic washer, ripstop nylon tape and Z-line and add about a tenth of an ounce. $7 SPF to Ryan
– Sz medium Driducks Pants. $5 SOLD to Ryan
– Olicamp Xcelerator (Fire Maple FMS-117T) titanium remote canister stove. Used on a couple trips. Works great, no issues – $40 SOLD to JamesAug 10, 2013 at 6:54 am #2014131
@onthecouchagainLocale: Sunny SoCal
Olight and CF-15 pocket please.
CpuchAug 10, 2013 at 7:46 am #2014132
@rbeardLocale: ATL, Southern Appalachia
on the Black CF15 cuben fiber zippered pocket and the dryducks ground sheetAug 10, 2013 at 8:13 am #2014135
Ryan “Rudy” OuryMember
@ohdogg79Locale: East Bay - CA
-Sawyer 16 & 32oz bladders $4
-Frogg Togg groundtarp poncho (not the emergency) $7
-Dricuck Pants, Med $5
-I see Aloksak's in pics but no listing of price… those for sale?
Total: $16 + aloksaks
RYANAug 11, 2013 at 10:14 am #2014373
I will take the olicamp stove. See PM for email address.
thanks JamesAug 11, 2013 at 11:52 am #2014395
@meldLocale: The here and now.
PM SentAug 12, 2013 at 5:29 am #2014547
PM SentSep 9, 2013 at 4:44 pm #2023475
@drewjhLocale: Central Coast
Bump for items still available.Sep 9, 2013 at 7:39 pm #2023537
I'd like the hot hands and fuel tabs if available. PM coming.Sep 11, 2013 at 5:31 pm #2024099
@brucebome-comLocale: North Georgia
the fuel tablets
Coleman 1oz spray bottle of 100% DEET. $3
Frogg Toggs waterproof breathable emergency poncho. Weighs 2.8 ounces. $5
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.