Topic

Shout out for Josh at Ruta Locura

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Shout out for Josh at Ruta Locura

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    D S
    BPL Member

@onthecouchagain

Locale: Sunny SoCal

Josh is a real pleasure to deal with. He goes out of his way to take care of you and really stands behind his stuff! I am in no way affiliated with him or his business but just wanted to spread the word to those of you who may need a titanium or carbon fiber item.

Well done Josh!

Couch

Phil Erickson
    BPL Member

@chinadill

Locale: Oregon

+1 Good guy.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

+1 as well, has always provided great customer service to me.

Jeff Sims
    BPL Member

@jeffreytsims

Locale: So. Cal

Great service and he makes some great poles. I use the 3 piece to support either of my shelters. Top notch gear

John Mc
    BPL Member

@retiredjohn

Locale: PNW

I need to jump in on this subject too. I bought a Big Agnes Fly Creek 2 on sale. I sent the aluminum poles to Josh to have him use them as a template for making carbon fiber poles. I beleive I dropped 5.5 ounces in pole wieght and they work great. My Fly Creek 2 now weighs what a Fly Creek 1 weighs….but with far more room. Great setup!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools