Topic

six moon wild oasis size

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) six moon wild oasis size

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Martin Ellenberger
    Spectator

@martellenberger

Is the tarp big enough for two, or should I look into the heaven. Anyone ever have any issues with bugs, or does the net provide good protection?

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

Not big enough for two people.

Bugs don't like me because I am a curmudgeon, so I cannot say the net keeps them out..

Don A.
    BPL Member

@amrowinc

Locale: Southern California

I'd have to like someone an awful lot before I'd share space in my Wild Oasis and if I liked them that much we probably wouldn't be sleeping. So to simplify the two person question answer is no.
    I've never had a problem with bugs getting under the net skirt. I guess it's possible but I'm sleeping so I probably wouldn't know. Then again I'm at that curmudgeon stage of life like Nick and the bugs may look for tastier meals.
    Frankly I thing bugs are over rated. Try cowboy camping and you may get over some of your concerns regarding the crawly things.

Martin Ellenberger
    Spectator

@martellenberger

Thanks for the quick response, its more the wife for the bugs and I didn't want to drop an extra 150 for the net tent on the haven. Do you guys know any other suppliers are six moon weight class and price point? I have searchd and can't really find to many.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools