Topic

Gardiner Pass, Seki

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Gardiner Pass, Seki

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Planning on going over Gardiner Pass then through Gardiner Basin and over to Sixty Lakes Col to Rae Lakes. Has anyone done this hike before? I am going in late July if that helps.

Jose Beltran
    BPL Member

@josebeltran

Locale: East Bay, San Francisco area

I was there on July 16, 2000. After crossing Gardiner Pass from Charlotte Creek I turned right following the creek that leads to a pass Northwest of Mt. Gardiner. The North side of this pass was full with snow and spooky going down. This year it is likely that there will be more snow. Also there was some snow around the biggest lake in Gardiner Basin. Also there was a little bit of route finding at Lake 3304 on 60 Lake Basin. This area is beautiful. If you email me your address I can send you a full description of my route. My email is [email protected]

Sincerely,
    Jose Beltran

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools