Topic

NeverWet – Has anyone ever tried this?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support NeverWet – Has anyone ever tried this?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jeff berkman
    BPL Member

@jberkman

This product is now being sold at Home Depot. It makes gear water proof. Seems impressive. I noticed other threads on this, but has anyone actually purchased and used it?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57590077-1/spill-a-lot-neverwets-ready-to-coat-your-gear/

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

See other threads.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

What is with the rash of posts in this forum? This forum is for assisting other members with problems with the website.

A simple search before starting a thread is only good manners.

Confused what to post where? Look here.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/index.html

RJ should left the original title as was. Forum Admin and Support.

Ian
    BPL Member

@10-7

It seems moving this to the top is creating some confusion. Probably would have been best to leave it at the bottom imo.

Edit Sorry Ken. Changed the subject line.

(bows three times and scurries out of the room)

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

when you don't change the title some times.

Adding those tips above was support.

Ian
    BPL Member

@10-7

Good morning Ken,

My comments were directed at the forum itself and not at your comment. A month ago, Community Support was at the bottom of the page which I think is the best location for it. It seems that since it has been moved to the top, there have been (as you mentioned) a number of off topic threads started here.

Peace out

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

My comments were not directed at you either Ian. Just sayin'. This sort of thing happens every season.

Have a great day everyone!

Dave T

@davet

And here I thought nothing EVER happened with the re-organization of the forums. I mean, we've all suggested good ideas in the past, nothing happened, etc.

And the only reorg that BPL can sort out is (for some reason!) putting Admin stuff at the top (even though they never apparently answer any admin requests). And now there are multiple posts per day into the Admin/Community Support Forum, as if that's the best spot to post a second thread about some new waterproofing.

I can see why folks are confused, since it's just says "Community Support Forum" and the text below says "A place where BackpackingLight.com members can ask specific questions…" and then it cuts off, with MORE.

Oooof, I sound like Ken! :)

p.s. The forum structure still needs to be tightened up, and those wordy explanations removed (and just linked with a MORE button). It's like 4.5 screens worth of text to scroll down through all the forums. No wonder people just post in the Community Support Forum!

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Oooof, I sound like Ken! :)

I get it ALL off my chest. Feels FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So liberating.

Why the F would you post under Administration is beyond me.

I mean you're on a forum. Some reading is to be expected. Like instructions.

Man that felt good!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools