Topic

Arc Blast vs. Blast

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Arc Blast vs. Blast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Yoyo
    Spectator

@dgposton

Locale: NYC metro

Actually, Joe advised me that the interior volume of the pack was constant regardless of torso size. So it would stand to reason that the pack will weigh the same regardless of what size you get. He actually suggested I go with the "shorter" measurement. My torso size using the normal measuring method (iliac crest to C7) is around 16.5".

Regarding fit, I personally think the pack is more comfortable when the belt rides a bit higher. This could just be me, though, since my iliac crest comes up just underneath my ribs. My hipbelt is somewhere around my belly button when I put it on.

I should have the pack in hand in a few days to evaluate it (and to compare it against the other 6-7 packs that are sitting in my closet!). In the end, there can be only one!

Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools