Topic

NeoAir XTherm

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) NeoAir XTherm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Raymond Estrella

@rayestrella

Locale: Northern Minnesota

I finally got around to writing up the XTherm. Read about it here:

http://tinyurl.com/pakpl2p

I really think this may be a do-all pad for many folks.

Peter S
    BPL Member

@prse

Locale: Denmark

Thank you Ray, great review as always!

I'm very tempted to get the XTherm myself for a do-it-all-pad, instead of my XLite, as i sometime can get a little chilly at the bum-region…when temperatures drop below freezing.

GD
    BPL Member

@nsiderbam

I absolutely love my xtherm! My only regret is getting the medium size instead of the regular size…it's just a few inches short for me and I have to contort to stay completely on the pad.

MFR
    Spectator

@bigriverangler

Locale: West

I sold my XLite last year after getting in an XTherm in the crazy Eddie Bauer Black Friday sale.

It is now my only pad for year-round use. With the more durable bottom, I don't worry about durability and I leave the 1/8" CCF at home.

Simpler, warmer, more durable, and even lighter than the XLite plus CCF. I really love this thing.

Also, great review Ray.

USA Duane Hall
    BPL Member

@hikerduane

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada

I picked up a regular during the REI sale, it has replaced my heavy Exped DAM9, plus will be less bulky, saving both weight and space in the pack. I'll still use a GG Nightlite pad as backup on winter trips. If the regular is too short, I can place my GG sitpad under me also as planned. I have yet to use it, as it was purchased at the end of the snow camping season, even though temps remained cool afterwards.
    Duane

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools